Individual users can subscribe to online trainings themselves.
It is possible for individual users to purchase several user subscriptions and to assign them to different users. If these users are already registered on my|eCampus,
they will receive an e-mail notification that a training has been assigned to them. If they are not registered on my|eCampus, they will receive an invitation to register and a note,
that a training has been assigned to them.
How to purchase multiple licenses:
- Navigate to "ONLINE TRAININGS"
- Select a training and add it to the basket.
- In the basket go to the checkout. You need to be logged in to do this
- Via "Add / Edit multiple licenses" you can proceed with the purchase order process.
It is possible to provide online trainings to a group of users. In addition to the available trainings on my|eCampus, you can also make your own contents available to users.
As administrator, you can track each user's learning success and progress. You can provide trainings for groups of 20, 50, 100, 150, 200 or 500 users.
Various training packages are available for subscription. If you choose this subscription type, you will be supported by your personal my|eCampus coach in the first four weeks. The coach will give you an introduction to the system and will provide help and advice.
How to purchase a Learning Management System:
- Navigate to "SUBSCRIPTIONS"
- Select a Learning Management System and configure it
- Go to the checkout. You need to be logged in to do this.
- Proceed with the quote request or purchase order process.